Offering Solutions to Glasgow Start Ups & Entrepreneurs
Here at 525, we're passionate about helping business to flourish throughout Glasgow and the rest of the UK. If you're an entrepreneur with a business idea, we can provide that much needed support to make your idea financially viable.
There is always the danger that, as a small business, you feel your fledgling enterprise isn't big enough to justify the use of an accountant. With the range of services that we accountant can offer, you couldn't be more wrong. From your first steps into the world of business, we're there to help.
We can offer a helping hand in the early stage development of your business not only by constructing your business plans, but also by helping to guide you through the minefield of tax and legal obligations. Do you need to register for VAT? Should you be a sole trader, partnership or limited company? We can help answer these questions, and many more.
Here's what we can do for you:
Create Comprehensive Business & Financial Plans
- An executive summary of the business, including an assessment of the business' current position, an assessment of the market and any development plans.
- A financial summary, including a report on funding.
- A clear description of products and services.
- An assessment of planned operations, including premises, equipment, business systems and training requirements.
Whether You Should be a Sole Trader, Partnership or Limited Company
This will influence:
- Your tax obligations.
- How you can personally take the profit that your business makes.
- Your personal liabilities if your business goes bankrupt.
Complete Your Management Accounts So You Can Manage Progress
This will allow you to:
- Study key statistics from balance sheets, cash flow statements and income statements.
- Make more informed decisions of how to manage your business.
As well as this, we can help with company formation and compliance to statutory requirements. For more information on our company secretarial service, click here.