When it comes to your compliance needs, we don't believe that you should have to source expertise and information from different company service providers. At 525, our company secretarial team specialises in the provision of advice and practical assistance, and offers a complete range of solutions to meet your needs.
Every newly established limited company has to comply with certain statutory requirements and company returns obligations.
A Helping Hand for New Businesses
This can include:
- Your statutory requirement to disclose business names, and full compliance with Business Names Act 1985 & Companies Act 1985.
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act. This includes both the 1984 act, and the additions made in 1998.
- Compliance with appropriate employment legislation. Namely, registering with HMRC upon becoming an employer.
- Compliance with HMRC deadlines for tax assessments and payments.
- Informing HMRC that your limited company is active.
- Compliance with Companies House for the submission of your business' 'Annual Return'.
- Creation of a 'statement of capital'.
- Creation of articles of association.
At 525, we can help you to navigate this array of legislation and obligations.
We can provide:
- Expert advice on your statutory compliance.
- Continued support to ensure that you meet all appropriate deadlines.
- Practical assistance to give you back the time to run your business.